Monday, August 11, 2014

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (187)



Books I read over the last few weeks:
With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent
Gasp by Lisa McMann
Bared to You by Sylvia Day
Reflected in You by Sylvia Day
Entwined with You by Sylvia Day
Invincible by Diana Palmer
When You Dare by Lori Foster

The book I’m reading now:
Trace of Fever:
Undercover mercenary Trace Rivers loves the adrenaline rush of a well-planned mission. First he'll earn the trust of corrupt businessman Murray Coburn, then gather the proof he needs to shut down the man's dirty smuggling operation. It's a perfect scheme—until Coburn's long-lost daughter saunters in with her own deadly plan for revenge.

With a smile like an angel and fire in her eyes, Priscilla Patterson isn't who she seems to be. But neither is the gorgeous bodyguard who ignites all her senses. Joining forces to plot Coburn's downfall, Priss and Trace must fight the undeniable heat between them. For one wrong move, one lingering embrace, will expose them to the wrath of a merciless opponent…

Books that spark my interest this week:
Savor the Danger by Lori Foster
Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.