Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday Thirteen (50)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*
 

Good Demons, Bad Demons and Somewhere-in-Between Demons

1. Jacob by Jacquelyn Frank

2. The Demon in Me by Michelle Rowen

3. Soul Resurrected by Keri Lake

4. Fallen by Lauren Kate

5. Personal Demon by Kelley Armstrong

6. The Iron Hunt by Marjorie M. Liu

7. The Demon’s Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan

8. You Slay Me by Katie MacAlister

9. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

10. The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter

11. Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

12. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

13. The Demon King and I by Candace Havens


2 comments:

  1. The only book on your list that I've read is City of Bones. I also have a book list this week: Recently Read

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.