Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Odds & Ends (3)


Although this is usually Sarah’s bloggy spot, she has been extremely busy and has not been able to post for a while. So I’m going to do an Odds & Ends post to fill in the gaps so to speak. I love books, you all know that, but I thought that sometimes it would be nice to talk about other things that I love as well.
As usual, my lists are always in no particular order.

Movies I Love with Cars...and Other Things


American Graffiti
A couple of high school grads spend one final night cruising the strip with their buddies before they go off to college.


Christine
A nerdish boy buys a strange car with an evil mind of its own and his nature starts to change to reflect it.


The Fast and the Furious
Los Angeles police officer Brian O'Connor must decide where his loyalties really lie when he becomes enamored with the street racing world he has been sent undercover to destroy.


Bullitt
An all guts, no glory San Francisco cop becomes determined to find the underworld kingpin that killed the witness in his protection.


Gone in Sixty Seconds
A retired master car thief must come back to the industry and steal 50 cars with his crew in one night to save his brother's life.


Rush
The merciless 1970s rivalry between Formula One rivals James Hunt and Niki Lauda.


Need For Speed
Fresh from prison, a street racer who was framed by a wealthy business associate joins a cross country race with revenge in mind. His ex-partner, learning of the plan, places a massive bounty on his head as the race begins.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.