Monday, January 27, 2014

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (168)



Books I read over the last few weeks:
Dark Peril by Christine Feehan
Tracking the Tempest by Nicole Peeler
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev
So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev


The book I’m reading now:
Lover Enshrined:
Fiercely loyal to the Black Dagger Brotherhood, Phury has sacrificed himself for the good of the race, becoming the male responsible for keeping the Brotherhood's bloodlines alive. As Primale of the Chosen, he is obligated to father the sons and daughters who will ensure that the traditions of the race survive, and that there are warriors to fight those who want all vampires extinguished.

As his first mate, the Chosen Cormia wants to win not only his body, but his heart for herself. She is drawn to the noble responsibility behind the emotionally scarred male. But Phury has never allowed himself to know pleasure or joy. As the war with the Lessening Society grows grim, tragedy looms over the Brotherhood's mansion, and Phury must decide between duty and love....


Books that spark my interest this week:
Crash by Lisa McMann
Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.