Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday Thirteen (16)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*


Favorite Bedtime Stories for my Kids

1. One Drowsy Dragon by Ethan Long

2. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstien

3. The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss

4. Scaredy Squirrel by Mélanie Watt

5. There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Fly Guy by Tedd Arnold

6. Corduroy by Don Freeman

7. Just for You by Mercer Mayer

8. 50 Below Zero by Robert Munsch

9. The True Story of the Three Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka

10. Are You My Mother? By P.D. Eastman

11. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr.

12. Belly Button Book by Sandra Boynton

13. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm familiar with about half of these. Goodnight Moon was a favorite of me and my sisters growing up, and the first book I bought for a few nieces and nephews. Olbrich Botanical Gardens

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.