Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sundays with Sarah (37)

To find out more about Sarah and this feature go here.



Hi everyone, welcome to another Sundays with Sarah.

For the past 2 weeks I was away on a Cross Canada mini adventure vacation and I got the chance to finally meet my long time friend Amy in Barrie Ontario. I'm in the midst of writing my post about this incredible adventure but seeing as I just got back yesterday I need some time to unwind. I was going to do the BIG post this week but instead will post pone one more week to write it as it is a BIG post.

My big post will have reviews of places on my trip to stay, where to eat, and where NOT to get gas. I hope you can all look forward to my big post next week but in the mean time, I will leave you with an incredible photo of Kakabeka Falls in Ontario...



So, stay tuned for next week’s BIG post and review and PLEASE I would love to hear from those so feel free to comment.

Here are a few more random shots!

Barrie Waterfront

Kakabeka Falls, Ontario

Bridge in Nipigon, Ontario

Sudbury Power Plant, Ontario
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.