Monday, April 22, 2013

It`s Monday, What Are You Reading? (139)


Books I read last week:
(Two Week Edition)
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
Diabolical by Cynthia Leitich Smith
A Howl for a Highlander by Terry Spear

The book I’m reading now:
Red Mortal:
Leonidas has long led his fellow immortal warriors in battle with quiet, unyielding strength. But when Daphne, Oracle of Delphi, confesses to having loved him from afar, Leo finds his stoic shell breaking away. Just as their love ignites, Daphne's half-brother Ares strips Leonidas of his immortality. Now, it's just a matter of time before Leonidas is taken from her-unless they can find a way to challenge Ares together.


Books that spark my interest this week:
The Mortal Bone by Marjorie M. Liu
Bite Me! by Melissa Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.