Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Why Haven't I Read You? (6)

Every Wednesday I’ll choose a book off one of my (many) shelves that I haven’t read for some reason or another, and include the first few lines from the first page.
Feel free to join in, and leave your comments about the books I feature if you have read them!

Erik Sorensson was tired, but the ritual with the Dragon’s Egg always exhausted him. He and the other members of the high circle of Pyr had met in Samoa earlier in the day. Beneath the full lunar eclipse, they had received the portent that the next firestorm would occur in Minneapolis.

Would it be his? Erik thought not.

He hoped not….

Kiss of Fury by Deborah Cooke
goodreads





2 comments:

  1. This is a fun meme. I think I'll join in! ( I do have an amazing amount of books I have not read...)

    Thanks for hosting this. My pick for my first Why Haven't I Read You? is a book my Kelley Armstrong, her Young Adult book The Awakening at Rabid Reader .

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this meme:) Love the cover, never heard about this book:) Maybe I check it out sometime:) Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.