Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Why Haven't I Read You? (1)

Every Wednesday I’ll choose a book off one of my many shelves that I haven’t read for some reason or another, and include the first few lines from the first page.
Feel free to join in, and leave your comments about the books I feature if you have read them!

This is a new meme that is taking over for the My Book Boyfriend slot on my blog.

The ornate script on the board twisted in the candlelight, making the letters and numbers dance in my head. They were jumbled and indistinct, like alphabet soup. When Claire pushed the heart-shaped piece into my hand, I startled. . . .

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin




2 comments:

  1. I loved this book so much.

    I Just finished book 2. and I want to cry.

    I am so upset

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! It'll be a great way to spotlight some older books :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.