Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (132)



Books I read last week:
Taken by Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Rivals and Retribution by Shannon Delany

The book I’m reading now:
Hunted:
Caitlyn is a telepath in a world where having any Paranormal power is illegal. Caitlyn is on the run from government troopers, who can enslave, torture, or even kill her, or make her hunt other Paranormals. When Caitlyn settles down in a city, she falls for Alex, a Normal (someone without Paranormal powers), which is dangerous because he can turn her in. And she discovers renegade Paranormals who want to destroy all Normals. Caitlyn must decide whether she's going to stay in hiding to protect herself, or take a stand to save the world.









Books that spark my interest this week:
Angel’s Blood by Nalini Singh
The Accidental Human by Dakota Cassidy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.