Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Book Boyfriend (95)

My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader and co-hosted by Lesley of My Keeper Shelf, in which we swoon over boys in books!


Ryal Walker
Book: Next of Kin by Sharon Sala
Series: Rebel Ridge

Thick black hair and his voice is like warm whiskey on a cold night, broad shoulders and a muscular body with a long, lanky stride. He likes building things, and has created a decent business building handcrafted, one-of-a-kind pieces of furniture. He’s protective and loyal.  When a misunderstanding separates him from the love of his life, even though he's unsure if they will ever be together again, he waits for her, knowing that no other woman could ever make him happy.







Quotes:

Their first kiss had been behind this very house. Beth remembered the warm feel of his lips on hers, and how it had started to snow as they’d quietly pulled apart. There had been a look in his eyes that she’d never forgotten. He’d wanted her in the way that a man wants a woman, but he’d never pushed. Instead, he had let Beth lead the way, giving her all the freedom she needed to feel safe with him. And when they’d finally made love that next spring, it had been magic.

The thought was horrifying. “Don’t say that, woman. Don’t even talk about dying. I just got you back. I’m not going to lose you, not ever again.”

“What do you want, Lilabeth?”

“To know if this means as much to you as it does to me.”

“If you’re looking for forever, you’ve come to the right place. Does that answer your question?”



1 comment:

  1. You completely sold me at loyal and protective Amy, and that last line is double swoon worthy "If you're looking for forever, you've come to the right place" swoon, swoon, swoon!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.