Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (122)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


Books I read last week:
Destiny Theory by Sarah King
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
Body & Soul by Stacey Kade
Red Moon Rising by Peter Moore


The book I’m reading now:
Haunted:
Anne Michaelson is trying to forget everything that happened last year. But it's hard to do when her heart aches for Ethan "and there's a wild-haired woman stalking her...

Ethan Kosinsky is embracing his newfound mortality. But something is drawing him back to the girl he left behind--back to Anne and back to the magic...

A mysterious stranger is hunting Anne wherever she goes. No one sees her but Anne. When she searches for the woman's identity, Anne exposes secrets about her own life-- things that will change her life forever. And when the gorgeous Ethan returns, her life gets a lot more complicated.

Anne thought her journey with the Romanov family had ended, but it was just the beginning...


Books that spark my interest this week:
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen




1 comment:

  1. I read the blurbs on the books you read last week - all except The Destiny Theory sound interesting to me. Something about the reincarnation of a goddess just doesn't sound right to me - I believe in reincarnation, but this one doesn't catch my interest.

    However - Red Moon Rising sounds very good, as do the rest. I'm going to get a hold of as many as I can. ;)

    Have a great week

    Mardel of Rabid Reader

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.