Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (119)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


Books I read last week:
Fate Succumbs by Tammy Blackwell
Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
Willow Pond by Carol Tibaldi


The book I’m reading now:
Faithful
Sixteen-year-old Maggie Bennet's life is in tatters. Her mother has disappeared, and is presumed dead. The next thing she knows, her father has dragged Maggie away from their elegant Newport home, off on some mad excursion to Yellowstone in Montana. Torn from the only life she's ever known, away from her friends, from society, and verging on no prospects, Maggie is furious and devastated by her father's betrayal. But when she arrives, she finds herself drawn to the frustratingly stubborn, handsome Tom Rowland, the son of a park geologist, and to the wild romantic beauty of Yellowstone itself. And as Tom and the promise of freedom capture Maggie's heart, Maggie is forced to choose between who she is and who she wants to be.


Books that spark my interest this week:
Forgiven by Janet Fox
Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.