Friday, September 21, 2012

Fate Succumbs by Tammy Blackwell


Fate Succumbs:
Having narrowly escaped an unjust death sentence, Scout Donovan is on the run. But the more she discovers about the Alpha Pack and herself, the more she realizes she can’t run forever. Destiny is propelling her towards an unavoidable battle. Can Scout survive, or will she finally succumb to fate?












What can I say about the Timber Wolves trilogy by Tammy Blackwell that I haven’t already said? This was a wonderfully unique series of romance, danger and shifters. Each book was more action-packed than the previous, and in Fate Succumbs every page kept me on-the-edge-of-my-seat. Scout has grown throughout the series into a strong and independent woman, and she won’t be told what to do without putting up a fight. Liam, a dominant wolf, and now on the run with Scout, is the brother of her first love: Alex, and while protecting her he discovers that he has gotten more than he bargained for. Constantly on the run, and kept in close quarters with no one to depend on but themselves, an unbreakable bond forms between Liam and Scout. The unexpected romance was like a breath of fresh air, and all the more endearing because it caught both characters almost completely by surprise.

All of the questions and intricate Shifter lore Tammy built up between the first two novels are answered in Fate Succumbs. And as sad as I am to see Scout’s journey end, I’m excited to read more about this amazing world in the Shifters and Seers series that is up next for Tammy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.