Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Month In Review: July



Books I read and their "Dragon Hearts of Love" rating:
(For reviews, please go to "Books Read in 2012")


1. Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent 5
Another incredible addition to the Soul Screamers series, what else can I say about these books except that I love everything about them.

2. Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann 5
This book completely blew me away. I loved the creepiness and the constant chills I got from reading this one, after having met Lisa and learning just how closely the main character resebles her own daughter, I felt an instant connection to the characters.

3. Indigo Blue by Catherine Anderson 5
Third in the Comanche series and another great romantic addition. The characters really drew me into the story and I was sad to see it end.

4. Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade 4
I actually enjoyed this one more than the first book, I felt closer to the characters and became really involved with the story.

5. Comanche Magic by Catherine Anderson 4
The final book in the Comanche series, I really liked the atypical "damsel in distress" Catherine created and all-in-all loved this series from start to finish.

6. Ascend by Amanda Hocking 4
The last of the Trylle trilogy, and it closed it off nicely. There was a short bonus story at the end that truly gave the story closure.

7. Wither by Lauren DeStefano 5
An incredible beginning to the Chemical Garden series. I loved the main character and the relationships she builds with those that surround her, even if sometimes it was only for a short period of time.


Guests











1 comment:

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.