Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Book Boyfriend (68)

My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)


Trae Wilson
Book: Destiny Kills by Keri Arthur
Series: Myth and Magic

A draman; half human and half dragon. He's also a clever thief. His body is lean and muscular, his scent is spicy and he carries an aura of confidence and sheer masculinity. His gaze is as blue as the summer sky and there is a wildness in them that speaks of sun and sky and air, and has absolutely nothing to do with humanity. His voice is rich and deep and his aristocratic features become softened when a smile curves his full lips.




Quotes:

He tossed me a grin that was all wildness and dangerous excitement. "You're never trapped when you have wings, sweetheart."

"So you're a one-woman man?"
"I will be when I find the right woman."
I raised an eyebrow. "So you're totally unattached right now?"
His gaze met mine, and something in those bright depths sent a shiver through my soul. This man was hunting, too.
"Currently, I'm single," he said softly. "But you never know when that might change."

"And this is important?" I said softly. Emphatically.
"The most important thing in my life," he said. "And not only for this moment."
Then he kissed me.
It was a kiss that was deep and long, a kiss that explored and aroused. A kiss that spoke of emotions that had been hinted at, but never actually said. They were there nevertheless, thick and real.


5 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet goodness. That last quote? I melted. And the one before that? Totally sexy.

    I don't really read adult paranormals but I want to try this one out now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Amy!! Ah, I love this!! This week's book boyfriends.. they are seriously setting me on fire. Literally. Holy WOW. Awesome pick! Thanks for sharing hiM!! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh...sounds wonderful! Such beautiful quotes! I need to check this series out soon.

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-book-boyfriend-48-jericho-z-barrons.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE your guy! Not only is that cover the BEST, but those quotes have me drooling a bit! I am so checking this one out right away. Thank you so much for sharing him - have a great rest of the week! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-book-boyfriend-11-jeremy-parish.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sa-wooning right now. Those quotes are great! I'll definitely have to check out this book! Thannks for sharing!

      Here’s my Book Boyfriend

      Delete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.