Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Book Boyfriend (64)

My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)


Caleb Blackney
Book: Crimson Moon by J.A. Saare
Series: Crimson Trilogy

He's a werewolf, a loup garou, and huge, standing several inches over six feet. His chiseled chest and arms attest to his incredible strength. His jaw is smooth, strong, and slightly squared. Deep indigo blue eyes framed by thick, dark lashes and a strong southern accent that would make any girl melt. Long dark hair hangs in soft waves around his temples, complimenting smooth tanned skin.




Quotes:



"What does bonding mean, exactly?" I asked,...

He didn't hesitate this time. "It means the wolf inside, as well as the man I am, have recognized you as a mate."



"I will never leave you, Emma." His voice deepened with emotion, the tone unmistakable.



"You have no right to her." Decimus's yellow eyes glowed as he stood his ground, releasing my wrist to face him.

Caleb stopped inches away, irises shifting, blue colors merging deftly into each other. "I have every right. As Beta of the Mohegan pack, I, Caleb Nathaniel Blackney, challenge you for Emmaline Hope Johnson--my bonded mate."






2 comments:

  1. What? Wait! I think there is another loup garou running around on this week's MBB, but I can't remember if it was Caleb, I think not, but still kind of cool coincidence, well at least to me. LOL

    And wow! I wish I had two guys fighting over me. Some girls have all the luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the sound of Caleb, I need to look out for this now. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.