Monday, April 9, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (96)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.



Books I read last week:
The Night She Disappeared by April Henry
Undying Love by Teresa Mummert
Inhale by Kendall Grey


The book I’m reading now:
Comanche Moon:
I WILL COME TO YOU LIKE THE WIND ... I AM YOUR DESTINY.

Orphaned seven years ago after witnessing the brutal murder of her parents at the hands of the Comanche people, golden-haired Loretta Simpson still lives in terror that the warriors will return. Her fear is so powerful, she can no longer speak a word.

Called the U.S. Army's most cunning adversary, Hunter of the Wolf believes that Loretta is the "honey-haired woman with no voice" of ancient prophecy --- the woman he must honor for all eternity. But Loretta can see Hunter only as the enemy who has stolen her, and she refuses to succumb to his control ... or his touch.

Despite the hatred intensifying between their peoples, Loretta and Hunter gradually find their prejudices giving to respect, then flaring into feelings too dangerous to express. In the midst of such conflict, it will take all the force of their extraordinary love to find a safe place ...



Books that spark my interest this week:
Fairy Blues by J.L. Bryan
Indigo Blue by Catherine Anderson
The Departed by Shiloh Walker

2 comments:

  1. I read a few books by Catherine Anderson a long time ago - I remember that they were really good.

    Hope you have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.