Friday, February 24, 2012

Love That Line (28)

Love That Line is hosted by Jessica Rabbit's Corner, it's a little thing where we post a favorite quote or two from a book we have enjoyed.



City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare


"I don't want to be a man," said Jace. "I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't confront his inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead."


"Look on the bright side," said Simon. "If they need a human sacrifice, you can always offer me. I'm not sure the rest of you qualify anyway."


"Because," Clary said with grim certainty, "only Jace can piss someone off that much."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.