Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Future Favorites (68)


Future Favorites is an awesome blog feature over at Electrifying Reviews. I post about a book that is yet-to-be-released and that I can't wait to read!





Nevermore by James Patterson
Release Date: August 6, 2012 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers

One last chance...
for Max, Fang, and Dylan...
before it all ends.


Are you ready for the final chapter? Are you ready for the ultimate flight? Because THIS IS IT. One last incredible, explosive adventure with an astonishing ending that no one could have seen coming.


1 comment:

  1. Woah! I didn't know the last book had a cover! I've only read the first 3, but I liked them. Must read the rest soon.

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.