Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Book Boyfriend (51)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)






Milo
Book: Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston
Series: Once Every Never...

Lean muscled and golden haired, he's nineteen and a genius; with broad shoulders, lightly tanned arms and strong square fingers. Long legs and blue eyes behind stylish-cool glasses.











Quotes:

Milo stood and stretched, his lean-muscled physique showing through the thin material of his T-shirt, which had a picture of a despondent stormtrooper hunched over a beer in a bar with the caption "Those were the droids I was looking for..."
Okay...maybe she hadn't altered the timeline. Milo was obviously still a nerd. He'd just morphed into a hot nerd.

"Hey now." Milo smiled down at her. "I don't think you're a waste of anything. And I don't think you're crazy. But I also don't know what to tell you. What you're telling me is...well. It's impossible. You know?"

Suddenly Milo was across the room and gripping Clare's arms. Hard. "Listen to me, Clare." His stare seemed to stab through the back of her skull. "You listen to me. "I'm not going to stop you from doing this. It's your gift and you have every right to use it as you see fit. I also know that you seem to need to go back there for...well, for whatever reason. That's fine. But you'd damned well better promise me you'll be careful. You've been luckier than you've had any right to expect, but I don't think you can exactly place your faith in people who see you as some kind of blood-magic vending machine."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.