Thursday, December 1, 2011

Month In Review: November



Books I read and their "Dragon Hearts of Love" rating:
(For reviews, please go to "Books Read in 2011")


1. Enthralled Anthology 4
This was a great way to try a few authors that I haven't read before, and I loved the stories by those that I have enjoyed before.

2. Wyoming Tough by Diana Palmer 4
A great romance with a touch of danger to really rack up the tension.

3. Reckoning by Lili St. Crow 5
The final book in the Strange Angels series, there are still a few questions left unanswered, but it was action-packed-page-turning-excitement.

4. Mortal Sins by Eileen Wilks 5
This is an incredible series, the characters are intricate and with each new book you learn a little something new about the World of the Lupi.

5. The Kure by Jaye Frances 1
This book was disturbing, bordering on disgusting. The "affliction" the male character suffered was described in distressing detail, and I didn't feel anything for the characters.

6. The Patient Nurse by Diana Palmer 4
This book is exactly why I love reading Diana Palmer, straight romance with lots of sexual tension.

7. Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby 4
This book really pulled me in, I loved the world and the characters. I would love to see more of these characters in future books.

Author Visit:
Eileen Wilks



Guest Blogger:
Tamara


1 comment:

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.