Monday, November 21, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (78)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


Books I read last week:
The Patient Nurse by Diana Palmer
Mortal Sins by Eileen Wilks
The Kure by Jaye Frances


The book I’m reading now:
Fairy Bad Day:
While most students at Burtonwood Academy get to kill demons and goblins, fifteen-year-old Emma gets to rid the world of little annoying fairies with glittery wings and a hipster fashion sense. She was destined to be a dragon slayer, but cute and charming Curtis stole her spot. Then she sees a giant killer fairy - and it's invisible to everyone but her! If Emma has any chance of stopping this evil fairy, she's going to need help. Unfortunately, the only person who can help is Curtis. And now, not only has he stolen her dragon-slayer spot, but maybe her heart as well! Why does she think it's going to be a fairy bad day?


Books that spark my interest this week:
Eye of the Tiger by Diana Palmer
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler



1 comment:

  1. I like the cover, and the title of this novel. The blurb sounds good too. Looking forward to your review, when you finish it. Hope it's good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.