Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick


Silence:
The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever.








Becca Fitzpatrick made me fall completely in love with Patch in this book. From the very first page this book it was heart-pumping, non-stop action. Becca has such an incredible talent for writing, she knows how to capture her audience perfectly and she wrung my emotions dry by the end of this book, but in a good way of course! The story twists you one way and the next moment it has you turned the in other direction, the villain was an incredible adversary that kept the characters on their toes. I feel this book had the strongest romantic vibe out of the series so far, and that definitely drew me into the book. Nora becomes stronger and more confident in herself throughout the series; but you can really see her tenacity to do the right thing when she is faced with a difficult decision that will change her life forever. If it weren't for my having to go to work, I would not have been able to put this book down! I NEED the final book sooner rather than later, PLEASE!






2 comments:

  1. Does this series involve angels? I have not read a book on angels that has not left me disappointed. I am glad that this book is so good. I need to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOO behind in this series! I need to get my hands on the next books! I've only read the first one, sadly. I really like Patch...and if you say you like him even more in this one....man must be good!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.