Saturday, October 1, 2011

Month In Review: September



Books I read and their "Dragon Hearts of Love" rating:
(For reviews, please go to "Books Read in 2011")


1. A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James 5
I loved the absolute romance of this book. The characters were fun, yet deep and Eloisa knows how to weave a story together perfectly.


2. Veil of Midnight by Lara Adrian 5
This was, I think, by far my favorite in the series so far. I loved the main characters and their struggles they had to overcome to be together kept my nose buried in this book.


3. Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst 4
This was a fun spin on vampire and the ever mythical unicorn lore.


4. Ashes of Midnight by Lara Adrian 3
I don't know what it was exactly, but I just didn't feel any sort of connection to the main characters in this one. But I did enjoy the progression in the overall story arc.


5. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger 4
I loved this story from beginning to end. There was a great message woven throughout the story, and I felt connected to each of the characters.


6. Purpose by Kristie Cook 3
The first book in this series, Promise, really drew me in, but I had a hard time getting through this one. I didn't connect to the characters at all and became bored rather quickly with the slow pace of the book.


7. Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright 3
Yes, I finally finished it!


8. If I Die by Rachel Vincent 5
This book was amazing. Amazing. I loved every moment of it. Rachel knows just how to torture her characters and then she mends them, putting them back together again. Sometimes in ways that you could never expect.


9. Shades of Midnight by Lara Adrian 4
I enjoyed this addition to the series and am looking forward to more.


Author Visit:
Jacquelyn Frank



Guest Blogger:
Sarah King




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.