Friday, September 9, 2011

Love That Line (17)

Love That Line is hosted by Jessica Rabbit's Corner, it's a little thing where we post a favorite quote or two from the book(s) currently on our night stands.


Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst

"Horse. Pointy horn. Kind of sparkly," Pearl said. "Frankly, it was ridiculous. Mythical creature hanging out behind the Dairy Hut like it was on a smoke break."


"Are you sure? You look like you need help," he said. His voice was smooth and deep, older than he was. "Sorry to push, but, you see, I have this Good Samaritan hero-complex issue. And, in the interest of full disclosure, a bit of OCD. But don't worry--I only alphabetize my own books."


Pearl stared at him. "Seriously? You? You're Mr. Sparkly-and-pointy?"
"Not the nickname I would have picked," Evan said. [...]




3 comments:

  1. Epic win! I do believe I need to do this hop! I loved Eat Slay Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! DRINK, Slay, Love... Always have zombies on the brain! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, this is one I want to read. Only because I want to know how she gets stabbed with a unicorn horn, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.