Monday, July 25, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (61)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.



Books I read last week:
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
Merciless by Diana Palmer
Kiss of Fire by Deborah Cooke



The book I’m reading now:
The Trouble With Green:
When Josie’s earth-friendly inns get national press it seems like a good deal all around. So much of a good deal, in fact, that her architect husband gets a new gig ... on the other side of the country. And the owners of one of her best inns go missing, just days after the feature appears. And then there’s the long-forgotten Nathan Brown, whose appearance on her doorstep can only mean danger in a tall, rich and devious package. He’s nothing but trouble as Josie scrambles to keep her business ... and her marriage ... afloat.


Books that spark my interest this week:
Rapture by Jacquelyn Frank
The Storm by Jean Johnson
Tempt Me with Darkness by Shayla Black



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.