Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (55)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.



Books I read last week:
Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith



The book I’m reading now:
Heart of the Highland Wolf:
Ian McNeill, laird of Argent Castle finds his capital squandered through unwise investments and the wolf clan's home that has been theirs for centuries is in danger of being forfeit for nonpayment of taxes. When a movie producer contacts him with the notion of using his castle to produce a movie, Ian abhors the idea, but it's his only salvation. Even worse, his people become extras in this epic Highland movie. But when one American werewolf romance author, Julia Wildthorn, slips into the castle under the guise of being with the movie company, except she is trying to jump-start her muse with writing a book set in old-world Scotland--specifically about his castle and his people as the characters in her newest book venture--she and Ian tangle.


Books that spark my interest this week:
Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston
Released by Megan Duncan
The Eternal Kiss Anthology



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.