Friday, May 20, 2011

Love That Line (7)

Love That Line is hosted by Jessica Rabbit's Corner, it's a little thing where we post a favorite quote or two from the book(s) currently on our night stands.


Desert Rain by Elizabeth Lowell


"Holly," he murmured, tracing her lips with his tongue. "My sweet Holly. I thought I had only dreamed you."


"It's me I don't trust," Linc said bluntly. "You make me lose my head."


"If she comes to me," Roger said coolly, "you're a bloody idiot. I'll wrap her in silk bandages and you'll never see her again."







1 comment:

  1. lol, I like the second one best.I've never heard of this book.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.