Friday, May 6, 2011

Love that Line (5)

Love That Line is hosted by Jessica Rabbit's Corner, it's a little thing where we post a favorite quote or two from the book(s) currently on our night stands.



His answer was to wrap his arms around me, bring my head to his shoulder, my side to his chest. Touching. He was touching me again. I could feel his breath, hear in it something that might've been a whisper, a "Yes."


His foot nudged a book on the carpet. Damn sheepish for a Wolf.


Turned out there was some big, bad Wolf in my good boy after all.









2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I have this book! Are you liking it so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed those lines! Have you read Blessed yet? It picks up at the very scene where Tantalize leaves off.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.