Friday, April 29, 2011

Love that Line (4)

Love That Line is hosted by Jessica Rabbit's Corner, it's a little thing where we post a favorite quote or two from the book(s) currently on our night stands.


The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan


"Times like this, it's hard to believe that we aren't the only people in the world. Just the two of us on this hill," Travis tells me. I smile.


"Please, Mary. Let me have this day and night with my wife. If you know love, then you understand what this means to me."


"I still want you more than anything else in the world," he whispers. "I would still risk it all for you."











No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.