Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (8)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)




Ryland Miller

Book: Shadow Game by Christine Feehan
Series: GhostWalkers

Stocky, with a fighter's compact build, carrying most of his weight in his upper body, his chest, arms and his broad shoulders. Gray eyes, a stubborn jaw-line and thick black hair that curled when it isn't kept close to his skull. This military man is the leader of an amazing team of men who are the enhanced result of psychic experiments. His passion is explosive and addictive. Ryland's need to protect goes farther than the members of his team, and his unwavering sense of right and wrong makes him all the more attractive.





Quotes:

Lily pressed her fingers to her temple for just a moment, Ryland caught the impression of throbbing pain. His face darkened, gray eyes narrowing. "Come here." He had an actual physical reaction to her being in pain. The muscles in his belly knotted, hard and aching. Everything protective and male in him rose up and flooded him in an overwhelming need to ease her discomfort.


Distressing and uncomfortable physical attraction? Damn you for saying that, Lily. I am very aware you're way out of my class. You're smart and beautiful and so damn sexy I can't breathe when you're in the same room with me. I'm sorry if my needing to protect you bothers you in some way, but that's part of my personality. I'm rough around the edges, and I'm nothing to look at, but damn it all, I have a brain. I can see exactly what you are.


4 comments:

  1. Oooh HOT! This has been added to my TBR pile thankyouvermuch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I totally need to read these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryland! Love the name. He sounds like the kind of sexy confident man that knows what he wants and goes after it. Great quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.