Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (5)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)




Wren Tigarian
Book: Unleash the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Series: Dark-Hunters

Half snow leopard and half white tiger, this shapehifter has been a loner most of his life, up until he meets the woman of his dreams. He has thick, dark blond hair and his eyes are a vibrant turquoise blue; so pale they are haunting in their color. Standing straight he stands around six two or three, with deep tawny skin and a hard lean body with a well muscled chest. An aura of power surrounds him, one of speed and agility. He is not someone you want to mess with, but definitely someone you want fighting by your side.






Quotes:

In the wilds of Asia where he'd been born, such a creature as she would have been killed and eaten by something stronger. Fiercer. Vulnerability of any kind was an invitation for death. And yet he didn't feel that familiar swell of adrenaline that made him want to attack the weak.

He felt an inexplicable desire to protect her.

More than that, he wanted to go over to her and offer comfort, but then, what did he know about comforting a human? He was a feral predator in human form. All he knew was how to stalk and kill.


"There's never anything about you that isn't pretty, Maggie. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."



2 comments:

  1. "sigh " I love Wren be still my beating heart great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I'll have to check out that book at some point!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.