Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (30)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.


Books I read last week:
The Broken Lake by Shelena Shorts
Nocturne by Syrie James
In the Dark of Dreams by Marjorie M Liu



The book I’m reading now:
Trance by Linda Gerber:
Ashlyn Greenfield has always known when bad things are going to happen. Each time that familiar tingling at the back of her neck begins, she knows what's to come a trance. She's pulled in, blindsided, an unwilling witness to a horrible upcoming event. But she's never been able to stop it not even when the vision was of her mother's fatal car accident. When soulful Jake enters Ashlyn's life, she begins having trances about another car accident. And as her trances escalate, one thing becomes clear; it's up to her to save Jake from near-certain death.


Books that spark my interest this week:
Entice by Carrie Jones
Plain Kate by Erin Bow
The Smoke Thief by Shana Abé



3 comments:

  1. Adding some of these to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trance sounds very suspenseful! Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_20.html

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.