Monday, November 22, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (26)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.


Books read last week:
If Angels Burn by Lynn Viehl
Marked by the Moon by Lori Handeland




The book I'm reading now:

If I Stay
by Gayle Forman:
In a single moment, everything changes. Seventeen-year-old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall riding along the snow-wet Oregon road with her family. Then, in a blink, she finds herself watching as her own damaged body is taken from the wreck...
A sophisticated, layered, and heartachingly beautiful story about the power of family and friends, the choices we all make—and the ultimate choice Mia commands.








Books that spark my interest this week:
Private Demon by Lynn Viehl
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
Misguided Angel by Melissa De La Cruz



1 comment:

  1. To counter balance the large number of academic journal articles I'm reading, I read a bunch of books off my wishlist. I also finished up some text books. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.