Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday Random Recommendation (22)




Tempting Danger:
Lily Yu is a San Diego police detective investigating a series of grisly murders that appear to be the work of a werewolf. To hunt down the killer, she must infiltrate the clans. Only one man can help her - a werewolf named Rule Turner, a prince of the lupi, whose charismatic presence disturbs Lily. Rule has his own reasons for helping the investigation - reasons he doesn't want to share with Lily. Logic and horror demand she keep her distance, but the attraction between them is immediate and devastating - and beyond human reason. Now in a race to fend off evil, Lily finds herself in uncharted territory, tested as never before, and, at her back, a man she's not sure she can trust...


The first book in a series involving werewolves and magic by Eileen Wilks, was first published in 2004, and is filled with mystery and hot romance. Magic, werewolves and the mundane world are thrown together as Lily and Rule try to stop a murderer. Lily and Rule may not seem like the perfect match, but as the story progresses and their relationship grows, Rule becomes difficult to resist.





I invite and welcome anyone interested in participating to post their own "Random Recommendation" (original post) on their blog (and include a link back to this blog) and join in the fun! Some books might not be very recent reads, but I hope that just helps these (sometimes forgotten) books earn a spot on your own bookshelf!


1 comment:

  1. Amy perfect recommendation I love this whole series and Lily and Rule are one of my fave character couples!
    I am not abandoning these but have had a hard time lately deciding on something to recommend to everyone... I have lots of books in my shelves but now that am reading some of my older series may have some more to share...

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.