Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (21)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


Today's book: Halo by Alexandra Adornetto


" 'You first,' she said to Xavier as she took his hand and began to study it intently. The expression on his face told me he thought the whole thing was a joke. 'Well you have a curved heart line, which means you're a romantic,' she said. 'Short head line means you think directly and dpn't beat around the bush. I'm sensing a strong blue energy from you that indicates that heroism is in your blood but also means you are destined to experience great pain, of what sort I can't be sure. But you should be prepared for it as it's not far away.' " (Page 136)



Here is how it works:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Remember to show the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





1 comment:

  1. The cover of this looks absolutely amazing!!
    Thanks for a peak into the book.
    Here is my Teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.