Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (15)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.


Books read last week:
One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost


The book I'm reading now:

Destined for an Early Grave:
Since half-vampire Cat Crawfield and her undead lover Bones met six years ago, they've fought against the rogue undead, battled a vengeful Master vampire, and pledged their devotion with a blood bond. Now it's time for a vacation. But their hopes for a perfect Paris holiday are dashed when Cat awakes one night in terror. She's having visions of a vampire named Gregor who's more powerful than Bones and has ties to her past that even Cat herself didn't know about.

Gregor believes Cat is his and he won't stop until he has her. As the battle begins between the vamp who haunts her nightmares and the one who holds her heart, only Cat can break Gregor's hold over her. She'll need all the power she can summon in order to bring down the baddest bloodsucker she's ever faced . . . even if getting that power will result in an early grave.



Books that spark my interest this week:
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White
The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter


3 comments:

  1. I did really enjoy those Cat and Bones books. I am waiting for the next in the series. I liked the spin-off series too. I think I just like the way Frost writes. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the first few Cat and Bones books.

    I managed to finish reading one book. I have big plans though for next week. Big plans (two books!)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.