Sunday, September 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (23) SPECIAL SMART CHICKS EDITION!



In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi, over at The Story Siren.





So yesterday I missed my post because it was the last stop on the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour in Brampton, Ontario, and Tegan and I had a great time together!





There were so many great authors there, although unfortunately Kami Garcia was ill and could not make it, it was still really amazing to meet everyone there! Here are the books I got signed, don't worry I didn't take inside pictures of EVERY book that I got signed (HAHA)!












Kelley Armstrong:
-The Summoning
-The Reckoning (I had met Kelley at a previous signing and she signed The Awakening at that time.)
-Waking the Witch
-Tales of the Otherworld






Melissa De La Cruz:
-Keys of the Repository
-Blue Bloods
Alyson Noel:
-Evermore
-Dark Flame






Melissa Marr:
-Wicked Lovely
-Ink Exchange
-Fragile Eternity
-Radiant Shadows






Jennifer Lynn Barnes:
-Tattoo
-Raised by Wolves
Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl:
-Beautiful Creatures
Jeri Smith-Ready:
-Shade
























12 comments:

  1. Yay! I wish Jennifer Lynn Barnes would come to Houston. I went to both events in my town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely jealous! I wanted to go to this too :( Hope you enjoyed seeing all of them though :) Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous, wish I could've been there. But it's quite a ride from Montreal

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great time! Next time there is something we should set up a blog meet before or after!! It would have been great to meet :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great time Amy, look at all those signatures!

    Thanks for stopping by my mailbox post earlier, been off the computer most of the day and now out the door to go see a movie!

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome books - so jealous that you got to go and visit the tour

    My IMMB is here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous of everyone who got to go to a Smart Chicks tour stop! That's a great collection of books that you got signed.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh. I am so, so jealous. I wish they were coming to Minnesota!
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow looked like it was a blast being there. I hope they do it again next year and visit more Canadian cities. Enjoy all your ne books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous!! Great books you got!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHAT AN AWESOME HAUL!!!

    ...

    Hi! I just found your blog through IMM, and I just had to stop and leave a comment telling you how wonderful your blog is. I love your content and this post is amazing! You're definitely in for some good reads this week.
    Oh, and I'm a follower for sure!
    Feel free to come by my blog if you want to see what I got this week.
    Best wishes,
    ●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬●

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Im so jealous! I wanted to make it there =/

    Awesome pics! Im happy you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.