Sunday, September 12, 2010

In My Mailbox (21)



In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi, over at The Story Siren.


This week's books:



Last Dragon Standing by G.A. Aiken
The Grimrose Path by Rob Thurman
Killbox by Ann Aguirre
Kiss Me Deadly Anthology by:
Maggie Stiefvater, Becca Fitzpatrick, Rachel Vincent, Karen Mahoney, Diana Peterfreund, Daniel Waters, Carrie Ryan, Justine Musk, Daniel Marks, Sarah Rees Brennan, Michelle Rowen, Michelle Zink and Caitlin Kittredge
No mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon





By Deborah Cooke:
Kiss of Fire, Kiss of Fury, Kiss of Fate, Winter Kiss and Whisper Kiss










I won Kiss Me Deadly from Karen Mahoney:




3 comments:

  1. You got a nice bunch of books this week. I have read all of the Deborah Cooke books except Whisper Kiss. That is on the TBR stack somewhere. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,

    I love the Deborah Cooke books too!! Congrats on your win!!

    Here is our blog
    http://angusandrobertsonedwardstown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.