Monday, September 20, 2010

Caden's First Day of School!


Hi!

Mommy is writing this because I haven't quite got my spelling under control yet! I had a great day at school today! My teacher's name is Mrs. McGravy! I didn't have any potty accidents and I did go pee in the toilet! YAY! I sit beside a boy named Scott and at recess I had a little accident in the yard and skinned my arm, but I'm ok! We went to the library and I saw lots of books!

When Mommy and Daddy came to pick me up I ran over to the fence and said: "But I don't want to leave!"

I hope you like my pictures!

Love: Caden xoxo

























4 comments:

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.