Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Book Faery's The Battle of the Sexies




Book Faery is having a contest pitting the SEXIES against the SEXIES!

I've chosen my 6 Contenders, have you?

Help my SEXIES win by voting my contenders into the next round!


INTRODUCING IN THIS CORNER...



Faythe Saunders!
This is one Shifter you want on your side. Not only is she tough as nails, she is sweet, sensitive and has a true understanding of right and wrong.
















Mercy Thompson!
While she has a tendency of getting her nose caught where it doesn't always belong, she is canny and inventive while disengaging herself from the trouble she finds herself in.
















Elena Michaels!
This is one hot Mama you don't want to mess with! The only female werewolf and set to be the Pack's next Alpha.














AND IN THIS CORNER, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THESE CONTENDERS...





Clay Danvers!
You just don't mess with this crazy yet intelligent wolf! His mate and children always come first, but that doesn't stop him from kicking some ass where it's needed.













Lachlain MacRieve!
This Scottish werewolf is willing to do anything to find his mate. Defying 150 years of imprisonment and torture to be with her.















Dimitri Belikov!
This trained protector takes life a little seriously and his loyalty knows no bounds.













Here is what you could win:

Grand Prize Pack:

• $20 Gift Card from Indiependent Books
• $25 Gift Card to Book Swim
• A book with a secret heart compartment cut out of the middle and lined with red velvet courtesy of the Etsy shop: Book Works
• Either an 8x8 or 8x10 print from the Etsy shop: Erin Reynolds Photography

Signed/unsigned copies of:
The Devil Inside by Jenna Black
Midnight's Daughter by Karen Chance (signed)
Embrace the Night by Karen Chance (signed)
Embers by Laura Bickle
Blood Law by Jeannie Holmes (signed)
Under the Northern Lights by Vivian Arend
• Swag pack from: Karen Chance, Faith Hunter, Jenna Black, Leah Cypess, Moira Rogers, Nalini Singh + more.


8 comments:

  1. WOW!! You had great picks.

    I think I would have to pick:

    Females: Cat (Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost), Mercy Thompson, Faythe Saunders. I love Elena Micheals, but I think Cat would win in the sexy department.

    Males: Clayton Danvers, Bones (Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost) and Nathaniel Graison (Anita Blake Series by Laurell K Hamilton, I know people either love her or hate her. I am a very big LKH fan).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was right with you on the females but I only pick one of the males that you did.

    I can't wait to read Alpha by Rachel Vincent. I think Faythe is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was with you on Mercy Thompson but none of the others. Most of them are on my TBR list so I can't comment on them until I have read them. So many books, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pics and good luck in the battle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with all of your picks, but I would add Anita Blake from Laurell K Hamilton; she totally kicks butt! I am really excited to read Alpha from Rachel Vincent, Faythe is a believable, lovable heroine. BTW, nice blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for Mercy too :)

    My Battle Of The Sexies offering: http://contests-freebies.blogspot.com/2010/08/win-fab-prizes-at-book-faery.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, awesome choices hehe =D

    I cant chose =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn, I can't remember which 6 I picked. :( I think I also chose Lachlain though.
    Love your pics as well.
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.