Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (10)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Today's book: The Crescent by Jordan Deen


"'Me too.' I replied and linked my fingers through his. He wrapped his arm around my back and we walked to the office door. Alex held me tightly against his body; he buried his head into my hair and took another deep breath. 'I hope you have a great day. If you want to go home, call me on my cell.' I watched Jillian and Gavin kiss again before Alex finally pulled them apart. Alex laughed and talked to Gavin as they headed to their class. Alex's reaction has just been my imagination, instead of my worst nightmare coming to life." (Page 98)


Here is how it works:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Remember to show the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.