Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (9)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Today's book: Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong


"On the way, we found the spot where I'd been attacked. I'd hoped that in wolf form, with my better nose, I might be able to get more clues as to what exactly had ambushed us. But while I could still smell it, the musky odor was so overwhelming it was like trying to pick apart the components of cheap cologne. My nose and brain revolted and could only process the overall stink...and wanted nothing to do with it." (Page 187)




Here is how it works:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Remember to show the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





4 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I love this series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. :) Here's mine - http://literatisliterarylibrary.blogspot.com/ It's from White Cat. Which you need to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Kelly Armstrong. I can't wait to read this book. I'm way behind on my favorites. :( hehe
    Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me glad I don't have super-nose senses!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.