Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bookshelves Part 2


I was *cough* yes, AGAIN *cough* organizing my bookshelves and thought, "Hey why not take a picture?" So here it is the shelf I promised umm...months ago! I have shifted and re-arranged this shelf so many times, and I think I am happy with the final look...for now! You never know I might get that itch to play with them again and things might look completely different within the next month. See this is what happens when you have no access to a car and no bus services close to home AND you're stuck in the house with two boys that are almost 4 years old and an almost 1 year old! For my sanity I organize my books (in between feeding the children, cleaning the children and entertaining the children), when I can't get out to the bookstore, sometimes working with my shelves at home can be just as relaxing.

What do you do for fun and relaxation when your days get a little crazy?


1 comment:

  1. For me this is the most fun thing, I too have redone and arranged my shelves more times than I can count. I hear you about being housebound Amy with the littles, been there when baby sat for my sister-in-law years back and you do need something that relaxes you after a hectic day with the kiddies!!! Glad I found you by accident today and looking forward to what else we have in common in the way of books!!!

    jackie b central texas

    come over and check out my little site if you have time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.