Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday Random Recommendation...(2)



Realm of Shadows:
In an ancient churchyard just outside Paris, archeologists uncover an ancient tomb -- certain they have stumbled onto the find of the century. But something goes very wrong as the tomb is opened. Something too frightening to imagine . . . and too terrible to utter. For American visitor Tara Mason, the romantic city of her dreams has suddenly turned sinister. For she has heard the blood-curdling screams in the churchyard -- and knows that she must run away -- from the powerful stranger chasing after her . . . and from a legendary, sensual predator who stalks the night. At the country estate where she has sought refuge, the shadowy man reappears. He calls himself a guardian, sworn to protect the innocent from an evil most never see. And Tara will have to trust him, because that evil has seen her . . . and won't stop until it claims her, body and soul.

This is the fourth book in Shannon Drake's Vampire Series. Realm of Shadows was first published in 2002, and it was one of my favorites because (if I remember correctly) it is the first book which she introduces werewolves into the series...and I am a complete wolf-girl at heart!



I invite and welcome anyone interested in participating to post their own "Random Recommendation" (original post) on their blog (and include a link back to this blog) and join in the fun! Some books might not be very recent reads, but I hope that just helps these (sometimes forgotten) books earn a spot on your own bookshelf!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.