Thursday, April 29, 2010

In My Mailbox (1):




In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi, the wonderful creator of The Story Siren.

This is my very first week participating and I know Sunday is the preferred day for posting, but my hubby is home from work on Sundays, so I rarely get much time on the computer when he is home!

Ok, so here we go, from bottom to top just for fun:

Burned by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast
Wild Fire by Christine Feehan
Stealing Kathryn by Jacquelyn Frank
Dead by Dusk by Shannon Drake

I hope everyone has a great Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. Great books, enjoy! I just posted mine, a bit late this week & I got Burned too! I haven't started reading it yet, it is up next though & I can't wait. How are you enjoying it? :) Don't tell me anything...eeeek! :)

    Oh, I just saw the pick of you ad Kelley Armstrong, I'm a huge fan of her books, that is awesome, congrats!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.