Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ramblings of My 4 Year Old Son


diddiidididididdididididdidididdididididdididididdidididididdidididdididididididddiidd
ixkxxkxkxkxkxkxxkkxkxxkxkxkxkxkxkxxkxkxkxkxkxkxkxkxkxkxkxxkxkxxkxkkxkxkxk


So, after finally wrangling the computer back from my son, Caden, tonight I go and write a review on a book I just finished and then check out the rest of the blog for comments and such. And What do I discover?...A post made by my son, apparently my four year old knows a lot more about the computer and the internet than I initially thought! HAH! There were actually two posts, so I decided to keep just one!


3 comments:

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.