Monday, March 22, 2010

Fang by James Patterson


FANG:
FANG WILL BE THE FIRST TO DIE...

Maximum Ride is used to living desperately on the run from evil forces sabotaging her quest to save the world -- but nothing has ever come as close to destroying her as this horrifying prophetic message.

BUT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER...

When a newly created winged boy, the magnificent Dylan, is introduced into the flock, their world is up ended yet again. Raised in a lab like the others, Dylan exists for only one reason: he was designed to be Max's perfect other half.

TO REPLACE FANG.

Thus unfolds a battle of perfection versus passion that terrifies, twists and turns...and meanwhile, THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING.



I just finished FANG by James Patterson and having never before picked up any of his books I am ecstatic that I found this series. From the very first book Patterson pulls you into the "Flock's" world and although it is told mostly through Max's eyes you feel everything these kids are going through right along with them. I won't give any big spoilers away for those who have not had the pleasure of reading FANG yet, but let me tell you there are some pretty devastating and heart wrenching moments in this book and there were times when Angel really ticked me off! As each new book in the series is written, it completely surpasses the one that came before! I finished these six books in less than a week and because I couldn't put them down, got next to nothing done, but the experience of these books was worth it! Now I am completely on edge wondering what is going to happen next! When is the next book out?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.